Cyrillic letters in NF W1 2.01B - urgent

We use NF 2.01B W1 version in Russia on a russian NT client. Now we have problems with code fields and cyrillic letters. If we maintain the cyrillic text in a code field some characters are automatically converted. With a text field everything works fine. Furthermore we have the problem if we copy a cyrillic text from Navision to Excel/Word the text in Excel/Word is wrong. Any ideas? Thanks

Being one of those poor ignorant one language people, I can only speculate, but Code fields only deal with uppercase characters when using Latin letters. Could the routine that translates lower case to upper case when assigning text to a Code field be translating some of your characters? Dave Studebaker das@libertyforever.com Liberty Grove Software A Navision Services Partner

The conversion is handled in the STX file, search for the string “casetable” However, this will not help you, as the STX cannot be modified. Lars Strøm Valsted ------------------------- Why can’t programmers tell the difference between Christmas and Halloween? Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

I’ve checked the STX file and there are just a few cyrillic letters defined. What happens with the others? But anyway it does not solve my problem… In this case the NF 2.01B W1 version may not be used in Russia ???

Furthermore we have the problem if we copy >a cyrillic text from Navision to Excel/Word >the text in Excel/Word is wrong. Switch to russian in Winnt (right down corner) Try to use another version of Navision (NF 2.01 RU )