Customizing Help

I have a custom table that refers to settings for a sales invoice, basically it allows the user to customized messages and other informational content on an invoice I have found that I wrote about a 2 page document with guidelines and tips for using this feature. I would like if possible to make FormHelp work to call up my Help file for this particular form. Does anyone know of a way to do this? I want to avoid making a regular form for Help, and populating it with a bunch of text boxes Any suggestions would be appreciated, especially if anyone else has ever tried to embed custom help in Navision Devin W. McMahon, MCDBA

Hello, 1) have a look at the following post in the download section, which is about creating your own help - very complete and interesting: http://www.navision.net/forum/dwnl_show.asp?dwnl_id=10&cat_id=25&parent_id=6&sub_name=Components+usable+with+Navision&parent_name=Tools+For+Developers 2) you can anotate the standard help… open help, and add your anotacion in Edit - Anotate Saludos Nils Edited by - nilsm on 2002 Feb 14 01:27:50