Customerlists and vendorlists

As an export import firm we need to do price calculations from our vendor list to our customer lists including our profit and the ability to change price and profit. Has anyone done a similar modification in navision 2.6? Thanks, Thomas

Yes, in different projects. You might want to be more specific about what you need exactly. If I understand your short statement correct, you want the changed purchase prices to be reflected immediately as sales prices? Such as: “Sales price” := “Purchase price” + 20% Marcus Marcus Fabian phone: +41 79 4397872 m.fabian@thenet.ch

I would like to install our vendor lists and customer lists into navision with a relationship with our buying and selling price. (I would like to be able to see profit, break-even and discount rate). the selling price may vary depending on the discount rate. Thank you for your respond and help. Thomas

Thank you for responding, What I need to do is to install customer lists and vendor lists to navision. I need to make a relationship between the price we pay from our vendor and the selling price. The selling price may vary. I am not sure how to do this.( I would like to be able to see my Break even, profit, and discount). Thomas