Customer attachments in sales order

Hi,

I would like to add attachments of the customer (to whom the sales order is created) in the sales order. Can anyone help me on how to do it?

There is document handling in standard AX, you can attach documents to it. Look at the below screenshot for attaching a document for a specific

Hi Pavan Kumar, Welcome to DUG.

You have posted it in developer forum, do you have any code related issues?

Please elaborate.

Hi Nash,

My requirement is something like below screenshot. The customer in this SO has some attachments attached to him in the customer form. So the user want those attachments to be viewed when they click the customer attachments button in SO. I’m trying to place some code in the init method of docuview form. I’m able to capture the customer record to pass through the method, but I’m facing difficulty to add custable as a datasource to the form during run time.

Hi Kranthi,

Thank you for your warm welcome. My requirement is something like below screenshot. The customer in this SO has some attachments attached to him in the customer form. So the user want those attachments to be viewed when they click the customer attachments button in SO. I’m trying to place some code in the init method of docuview form. I’m able to capture the customer record to pass through the method, but I’m facing difficulty to add custable as a datasource to the form during run time

Your initial post doesn’t describe well enough about your problem, so please add as much as description you can while creating a post. This will not harm you [:)]

Why you are modifying the docuView form? I don’t see a need to modify this standard form.

Look at \Data Dictionary\Tables\DocuRef\Methods\openDocHandling, i hope this method will handle your requirement.