Currency Issue

Hi All ,

I have raised a PR in INR suppose 100000 INR. Now how to convert this INR value to USD or EURO value in Ax 2009 . My company currency is INR.

Hi,

If PR is not approved you can change the currency to USD in currency field. Based on the exchange rate system will calculate the net amount and update in the amount field.

Hi,

I want the functionality to calculate USD Amount when my PR Value is in INR. Is this functionality is available in AX or not .

It will show the amount in the selected currency, If you want to convert the value into any other currency use

\Data Dictionary\Tables\Currency\Methods\curAmount2CurAmount

Inquiries → Totals will show the amount in the company currency(your transaction is in another currency)

Hi Shankar,

In order to achieve your requirement, you need to setup 2 things.

1. Need to setup dual currencies at Company level. Basic> Setup > Company Information> go to Other (tab) and specify INR in the currency field and USD in Secondary currency.

2. Now setup the Exchange rates between INR and USD. for that go to , General Ledger > Setup > Exchange rates. In the Exchange rates form, at header create INR and USD and at the bottom mention the exchange rate.(Exchange rate will be 2.00) it means 2 USD’s = 100 INR.

at the bottom of the screen you will be able to see 2 USD for 100 INR

Sarathy

Hi Shankar,

In order to achieve your requirement, you need to setup 2 things.

1. 1st you create Currencies (INR and USD) at Exchange rates form and assign them at company level.

2. To assign currencies go to Company, Basic> Setup > Company Information> go to Other (tab) and specify INR in the currency field and USD in Secondary currency.

3. Now setup the Exchange rates between INR and USD. for that go to , General Ledger > Setup > Exchange rates. In the Exchange rates form, at header create INR and USD and at the bottom mention the exchange rate.(Exchange rate will be 2.00) it means 2 USD’s = 100 INR.

at the bottom of the screen you will be able to see 2 USD for 100 INR

Sarathy