Ctrl + Break within Citrix Environment

Hi All, We have users using Navision Attain within a Citrix Environment. However when these users want to press Ctrl + Break to stop a process from running, they have to contact us in Technical Support and have us shadow them and press Ctrl + Break for them. Has anyone had this problem before and is there a way to get around this problem? Can the Ctrl + Break be mapped to another key sequence? I have looked everywhere for help! I hope that you all can help! Any ideas??? !!! I have a very open mind! Thanks!!!

There should be a shortcut key for this. Did you search for this on the Citrix site? I’d suspect they should have a FAQ for stuff like this.

Yes! I have searched everywhere. The Citrix site does not have anything that can help. I have tried everything I could find on their site. They have even got a forum question on the same thing. But there has been no replies!!

quote:

Originally posted by DenSter
There should be a shortcut key for this. Did you search for this on the Citrix site? I’d suspect they should have a FAQ for stuff like this.