Creating Email as Template to send x-Times

Hello all! Via Automation I create Emails and Save them in Outlook. The Problem is: I need ONE Email send 10 Times! But I dont want to add all Recipients in one Email. Currently I create the Email 10 Times from Navision. It would be a whole easier if I could create the Email in Outlook once and the use the created mail to send it x-Times! Any suggestions?? Thanks!!! Ben Benjamin Crause webmaster@amargosasun.de Germany

Why do you need 10 emails instead of just 1 email with 10 recipients? If the recipients should not know who else have received the email, then use the “bcc” field instead of the “to” field. Lars Strøm Valsted ------------------------- Why can’t programmers tell the difference between Christmas and Halloween? Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Hi Maybe youre right! After I had taken a look inside a Email (MSG-File) it seems like that a recipient cant see all other BCC-Recipients. I thought it would be possible to find the other recipients trough taking a look inside the mailheaders or the MSG-File. Best regards Ben Benjamin Crause webmaster@amargosasun.de Germany

Hi Ben! It is possible to create a template of sorts in Navision to interface to the Email Automation. It is kind of involved for me to get into in this reply, but if you’re really interested in being able to select an email template each time you send an email from Navision, it can be done. The way I did it was to create a new table to store the templates in as BLOBs. I import into the BLOBs from text files I create as my “template”. Then, I modified the code for the “Email” button from the Customer Card so that it pulled up a list view of all my templates, I select one, and the email gets created to the contact with the template text already entered. Perhaps I’ll clean it up and post it into the Downloads section. Prvt me if you’d like it. Regards! Kristopher Webb Kelar Corporation, Canada