CPUmoni.exe

Hello, i have following problem, on the Navision Server sometime the CPUmoni.exe is run, and need 100% CPU ?! and Navision is goning down :frowning: For what i need the CPUmoni ??? Can i delete this file ??? ------------ Best regards Alejandro Schubert schubert@dolphinct.de

Just rename the file. Jack

Okay, but will navision works fine if he don t find this file ? And what do the cpumoni.exe ? I will first rename the file if i know that the file do ? But thanks a lot โ€ฆ ------------ Best regards Alejandro Schubert schubert@dolphinct.de

CPUMONI monitors clients on the Navision Server. It seems to taka 100% CPU but some people do not belive this is true. Maybe its reporting 100% usage when its not using it. If you rename it, the only bug is you lose option on monitoring wath users are โ€œonlineโ€. We often rename it and its OK. Regards Gudumundur Petursson

Which monitoring you lose ? They Monitoring in Navision (Databae;Information;Session ???) I will try it, and trust in god :wink: ------------ Best regards Alejandro Schubert schubert@dolphinct.de

The only monitoring You lose if you rename or remove cpumoni.exe is the possibility to se the cpu usage in Client Monitor.