CP - ADODB.Field error

I am having a problem with commerce portal. 1) I add an inventory item into Navision 2) The sync then happens and the item appears on the web 3) I select the item and can see its picture etc 4) I click add to backet and get the following error… The page cannot be displayed We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact our webmaster. ------------------------------------------------------------------- No reply received from Navision! ------------------------------------------------------------------- Global.asa Error: Error: 0x80040266 Model not found Source: ADODB.Field ------------------------------------------------------------------- HTML/ASP Error Type: (0x0) Browser Type: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; .NET CLR 1.0.3705) Page: GET /wspportal/error.asp Time: 17 March 2003, 13:34:31 If I do the same for an item that already exists all works fine - it seems it only happens with newly created items. Even if I do a select/copy and paste the new item fails! Has anyone any ideas? Cheers - MC

Take a look at any errors that may have been logged in Event Viewer it may give you an indication of why the problem is occuring. Maybe!

:wink: