Country specific modules

While gathering information for a international prospect I noticed that the German standard Attain 3.6 pricelist lists much more standard modules than the Dutch. For example a module to register wages, a module for international i-banking, a module to register hours, etc. In the Netherlands the only objects besides the W1 are the telebanking objects. Who decides which country adds which objects? Is this an initiative of the NTR’s? Are there meetings in which NTR’s analyse which add-ons are reusable? It looks like the German NTR is putting much effort in completing the product…

From what I know, it is the NTR’s decision which aditional functionality to develop, mainly to cover the most important local needs, e.g. some NTR develop a payroll module (Germany, Switzerland), others give the development of the Payroll system to an Development Partner (US), and other do not invest such great effort into product development. Yet, with the ongoing integration of NTRs into Navision a/s these national AddOns will diminish - as I understood, the Navision owned NTR’s are not allowed to sell AddOns and Navision a/s will rather focus on the develoment of the W1 standard. About the reusability, I cannot tell you if there is a list of usable “NTR modules”, if they are an AddOn, they should be available in the AddOn listing (there was a topic recently on how to obtain this listing), though usually these developments really cover very specific local needs (e.g. I don’t think a payroll system can be used anywhere else than within the country it has been developed for…) Saludos Nils