Corrupted databases

Is anyone having problems with Attain 3.01A databases suddenly becoming corrupted? Also, are you able to successfully uninstall a 3.01A installation?

I have not experienced the corruption problem you are stating. Is it a database corruption or a supporting file corruption (like fin.stx)? As for uninstalling 3.01a, I was able to perform an uninstall yesterday without incident. Regards! Kristopher Webb Kelar Corporation, Canada

I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled V3.01a a couple of times without any apparent problem on my development machine. Dave Studebaker das@libertyforever.com Liberty Grove Software A Navision Services Partner

I have experienced with attain 3.01A database Corrupt when we did a demo to customer, but after the demo when i tested with another database with same object(including our customititation object) there was OK, so I don’t know what caused the database corrupt. Do you get an error when you uninstall Attain??? usually if I do uninstallation I also delete the old folder installation before I reinstall the software. Aloi