Consuming space in report

Hi,

A report is run with ILE table, where a reord variable of ILE itself is taken for further coding. I have applied few filters, in the output of the report its giving the proper document nos. but first page of the report generation is blank, in the second page few document nos. dat too with space and the third page is also blank. Can anyone let me know wat may be the reason for this… I have written the following code in “Item Ledger Entry” GroupFooter with grouping done on Document No.

DocNo := ‘’;
recILEntry.RESET;
recILEntry.SETRANGE(recILEntry.“Lot No.”,“Item Ledger Entry”.“Lot No.”);
recILEntry.SETRANGE(recILEntry.“Document No.”,“Item Ledger Entry”.“Document No.”);
recILEntry.SETFILTER(recILEntry.“Location Code”,‘SC*’);
recILEntry.SETFILTER(recILEntry.“Prod. Order No.”,’<>%1’,’’);
recILEntry.SETFILTER(recILEntry.“Source No.”,’<>%1’,’’);
IF recILEntry.FINDFIRST THEN
DocNo := recILEntry.“Document No.”;

Thanks in advance…

Can you show screenshots of Sections and Report Preview…

Mohan, I’m gettin some error to attach the screen shots [:(] In a page starting few lines its takin blank again its giving few values, again its displayin blank till page 3. The values its giving is proper only, but only it shouldnt take the space, it should start from the strating of the page 1 itself…

Make sure that there is no blank space after text boxes in any section…

Or you can send screenshots via PM…

Hi Mohan,

Ya… There are no spaces between the text boxes and i’m gettin the same error to attach the screen shot also. Can you tell me how I can attach the screenshots through PM?

I sent a mail and started a conversation …please respond to them…

Try after your code…

CurrReport.SHOWOUTPUT := DocNo <> ‘’;