Consultant in Austria/Vienna or NÖ, OÖ for the AUER dynamics financial solution 2013

Dear Users/Consultant/All,

I need a good consultant in Austria (Vienna / Upper Austria would be the best location) for the AUER dynamics financial solution 2013. Do you know somebody?

Thank You very much!

BR

Marta

Hi Marta,
Not sure what you’re looking for. A partner or a new employee or?
And what is AUER? This forum is for Microsoft Dynamics NAV.

Hello Erik,
AUER is a software solution for construction companies.
As a complement to that an ERP system was developed based on navision: Nemetschek AUER financials (with DocuWare and JobRouter solution). This is as I understood a special solution for construction copanies. Please see the link to more details about that software: www.bausoftware.com/inhalt-AUER_financials-24-0.html . This solution belongs yet to the company Nemetschek.
I’m looking for an longterm external consultant - so partner company or freelancer placed in the near of Vienna.
I hope it is more clear yet,
BR
Marta

Ahh, it’s a Dynamics NAV add-on product, as we call it.
We have some of our members in that area. [mention:cf1eb713755f46188d969b1ff42acf42:e9ed411860ed4f2ba0265705b8793d05] can you recommend any?

hello, i work for a company in the greater area of vienna. our company provides services in the dynamics nav area. maybe i/we can help you. please contact me via private message or mail. for that view my account. regards

@erik: thank you for mentioning me.