Consolidated work center

Dear All, I would like to ask your help about how to generate machines consolidated to a certain work center. For example: Work center 110 Consolidate Calendar : checked (yes) Machines consolidate to Work Center 110 are: 1. Machine 1, capacity = 1 2. machine 2, capacity = 1 3. machine 3, capacity = 1 4. machine 4, capacity = 1 Does navision provide a special table or form to see the list of machines consolidated to a certain work center ? If not, how to make the list of consolidated machine ? Rgds, Mark

quote:

Dear All, I would like to ask your help about how to generate machines consolidated to a certain work center. For example: Work center 110 Consolidate Calendar : checked (yes) Machines consolidate to Work Center 110 are: 1. Machine 1, capacity = 1 2. machine 2, capacity = 1 3. machine 3, capacity = 1 4. machine 4, capacity = 1 Does navision provide a special table or form to see the list of machines consolidated to a certain work center ? If not, how to make the list of consolidated machine ? Rgds, Mark
Originally posted by mark_christs - 2006 Apr 27 : 08:41:38

I’m not sure I understand what you are looking for, so this might not be the right answer. You may go to the Machine Center Card, hit F5 to show the MC list, you should see the assigned Work Center for each machine on the right; hit SHIFT + F8 to choose the view, choose Work Center, you’ll see all the machines grouped by Work Center Anna

Dear Anna; All, Tks a lot for your reply. What I actually want that I can use a card, or something like that, and it shows the M/C center, allocated capacity, load and availability. I want the form is attached in the work center card. It is similar with routing, but this is a routing for work center and only for work center itself. I mean there will be a work center 110’s routing with routing no. 110-A, work center’s 120 routing with no. 120-A, so I directly know from work center card and not going to machine center and press F5. Is it available in navision standard ? if not, how to make it ? Rgds, Mark