Concern of FLow Field

hi every one

i have suspicion on Flow Field in my requirement is in card i have to display the flow field when i drill down the flow filed the traction be appear but i have divided in traction why i am divided is this Flow filed add all the totals . i want aware of the which tranction belongs to which month and also this traction may be month total is suppose 1500 after next month this flow filed should be zero again user as send a transaction of that month so i know this is month
my scenario is give below. when drill down the Flow Field list be appear
this is 5 th month Transaction

Entry no date Description Amount
1 12/5/2011 &&&&&&& 1000
2 12/5/2011 &&&&&&& 1000

Flow Field Be appear 2000 when i drill down the This List be appear

Next Month means 6 th month

Entry no date Description Amount
1 12/6/2011 &&&&&&& 1000
2 12/6/2011 &&&&&&& 2000

now Flow filed is appear the totals of 5000.but i don’t want this if i can go to next month the flow filed Must be zero

in case of any doubts i will explain you

thanks & Regards

Leeport

What are the fields available in your form to refer month/dates?

based on which fields you want to differentiate the month?

in my form has a Current date and i carry Flow Field From Item Ledger Entries so In That form exist a Date and time also

Then you have to filter Item Ledger entries with current date…

add the filter in flowfield calcformual…

but i have to link with current date with Item Journal Line Posting date i could not get in the month of the Transactions. can u give help me

USE DATE2DMY function…

DATE2DMY(currentdate,2); which returns month

To create data filters based on month, use the CALCDATE function, not the DATE2YMD function. CALCDATE can return the first and last day of the month that you can then you in your filters.

try the paramaters CM, +CM, -CM and see the difference they make.

To create data filters based on month, use the CALCDATE function, not the DATE2YMD function. CALCDATE can return the first and last day of the month that you can then you in your filters.

try the parameters CM, +CM, -CM and see the difference they make.