Company Logos/Pictures in Navision Attain...

I know where the pictures are stored, in the Pictures table. At some point when I played around with one of the beta releases (Beta 2 i belive) to create new company for a customer demo the system prompted me for the Company Picture(Shown on the first menu) and also the Watermark picture(The one in all menus, at the bottom). None of these pictures are the normal Company Logo in the Company Information. So I just pointed out my pictures…and oops the system looked really nice for a demo, with the customer logo in the startup and also another customer logo as the watermark in all menus. Now…when exactly is the system promting you for these pictures? I can not do it again…:-(. I can always do this manually by creating a form with a Import function to the picture table, but i am just wonder if someone know. Did not find anything about this in the help files…

Sorry, Found it… It is “ofcourse” when the table Picture is empty… Wonder why the table Picture is not DataPerCompany? Would be nice to have different “form logos” in each company…don’t you think?

It shouldnt be a problem to change it to DataPerCompany… havent tried it but why not give it a go Craig Bradney Technical Manager Navision Solutions & Services, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Email:cbradney@deloitte.com.au Edited by - cbradney on 2001 Jul 12 23:31:17

Without even touching the Picture-table (worse still: without knowing anything about its existence…), I got the same messages in 3.0B2. In my case, the reason for this was quite clear: my database was not located in the Navision program folder, therefore, Navision was unable to find the picture files that are normally stored in the program folder (at least in this Beta-version). Kind regards, Jan Hoek Weha Automatisering BV Woerden - The Netherlands

It would be nice too store own pictures in the table. Have anyone see any rules for witch Picture-ID you can use? It wouldn’t bee nice if you got a conflict with coming pictures from Navision… It could mess it up!!! Per.Bay@navigera.com Product Manager www.navigera.com