Company Issue

hi,

I am working in AX 2012 R2 , where I have created Report and its design (suppose Report_MRC)for company " CEU "

I have added Report_MRC design to standard report in ax 2012 .

Now when I open ax with company " DAT " , I can open that standard report but cant see the design Report_MRC for company DAT.

Report designs and companies are two independent things. What did you mean when you said that you “created a report/design for company CEU”?

Hi Mayur,

You may need to use the initArgs() method and change the report design name in the main() of the controller to your customized design name. Also need to use that design in the form setup of the module.

in AOT there is an object of “visusal studio project” ., where there are some standard reports ((for ex. Cheque_CAReport)…in that existing report i am adding a new design .

my requirement is …when i select my company as DAT or some other company and reopens report 'Cheque_CAReport ’ i could see only standard design in visual studio not that design which i hd created earlier for Ceu .

(with ceu we must able to see both standard and newly created design)

hi shakthi,

i had already done that step now my requirement is to hide that design ,when i open an ax through another company name

Regarding “when i select my company as DAT or some other company and reopens report 'Cheque_CAReport ’ i could see only standard design in visual studio”

Objects in AOT, including Visual Studio projects, aren’t saved per company. The code is always the same regardless in which company you’re, the only difference is runtime behavior (depending on setup and such things).

If you don’t see some designs in Visual Studio, Visual Studio is probably connected to a different application than where you have your new design.