Commerce Portal - No reply received from Navision!

After what we think is a successful install of commerce portal, everything seems to be looking ok. However, if I try to add any of the catalog items to my basket, the site sits for a minute and then returns in both the middle frame and the right frame the error: CommercePortal The page cannot be displayed We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact our webmaster. ---------------------------------------------------- No reply received from Navision! ---------------------------------------------------- Global.asa Error: Error: 0x80040266 Model not found Source: ADODB.Field ---------------------------------------------------- HTML/ASP Error Type: (0x0) Browser Type: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) Page: GET /CommercePortal/error.asp Time: Monday, September 15, 2003, 9:13:49 AM Is this a common error? Being new to Commerce Portal, I’m having a hard time tracking this one down. I have traced the error to line 77 of basket.asp: BuildLink properties, “RETURL” If I put a Response.End right before that line, the application dies out gracefully. Otherwise it throws the error above. Strangly enough, if, instead, I put the response.end as the first line in the ‘BuilldLink’ function, the app fails once again with the error above, which makes little sense to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Neil M. Brewer

Problem Solved The application server did not start up. After starting the application server, everything runs smooth.