Commerce Gateway Install problems

Hi, When I submit a document to BizTalk server this is the message I get in my application log. Somehow the Navision installer does not correctly install / register the commerce gateway AIC for BizTalk. When editing a port I can select the primary transport -->Application Integration Component. If all is well I should be able to select the Navision Commerce Gateway AIC but alas it’s not there!! Can i register the Navision AIC by hand? Help is greatly appreciated!! Regards Pieter Event Type: Error Event Source: CommerceGateway Event Category: None Event ID: 3 Date: 24-7-2002 Time: 13:07:38 User: N/A Computer: NTBIZ01 Description: The description for Event ID ( 3 ) in Source ( CommerceGateway ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event: The message could not be delivered to Navision Attain Error Code: -2147221504 Error Description: The message could not be submitted to Commerce Gateway Busadapter.

Moved from “Attain/Financials - Technical Forum” to “Attain/Financials eCommerce & Internet Forum”.

Hi, Peter Generally speaking it’t possible to register any AIC component by means of regsvr32. But I thing this is not the cause of the problem. Try to look in Administration Services to Component Services MMC. IF you do not find the Commerce Gateway COM+ it means it’s not registered. Dont’ hesitate to contact me and tell me how it turned out finally. I’m concerned about your problem. Petr Dobry dobry@webcom.cz

Next possible reason could be an OS, it is not possible to install CG on Windows XP.