Comerce Portal - Emails not going

Hi I am not able to send the notification mails (for eg. New password notification). The message is generated and is there in the unprocessable Email Message Queue. Is there any configuration to be done in the Direct Mailer service. The SMTP server is on another machine. All the services are up and running. Can anyone throw some light on this. Thanks in advance. Rakesh

eMails sending works from Navision to NAS to MAPI to MS Outlook. I do not understood where your problem is. Where is the eMail? Do you have a Navision problem or do you have a eMail client problem?

Look for another topic. I think the problem is the security settings in Outlook. I think Daniel Ekwall solved this one a few days ago

The emails are in the email queue in Navision itself. The NAS tries to process it but it is not been able to do it. It keeps the table locked and thats it. Nothing else happens. I think the CommercePortal handler(CPHandler.dll) is not working properly

quote:

Originally posted by tiger
eMails sending works from Navision to NAS to MAPI to MS Outlook. I do not understood where your problem is. Where is the eMail? Do you have a Navision problem or do you have a eMail client problem?

Hello Sir

i am Dhamu rao woking as finance executive and completed my postgraduate, having 5+ years experience in domain. i would like to learn about ms axapta financials module can any one suggest that feature of this course and job vacancies.

Tanking you

Regards

Dhamu