Com Com / MSMQ Bus Adapter

Has anyone successfully got the Navision Communication Component version 2 and Navision MS-Message Queue Bus Adapter to work? We have tried to use the examples from the devguide.chm help file on the 3.10W1 beta CD (Sending a Document - Code Example 2, Receiving a Document - Code Example 2). We get everything up and running fine. The NAS “client” runs the receiving and sending reply part and the “normal” client runs the sending and waiting for reply part. For some reason the client and the NAS crashes after sending 3-5 requests. Weird error messages get logged to the event log or are displayed on the screen. //// Internal error 1 in module 5. Contact your dealer if you need assistance. //// //// Application popup: EventWindow: nas.exe - Application Error : The instruction at “0x77fcb1cf” referenced memory at “0x77aa935e”. The memory could not be “written”. Click on OK to terminate the program Click on CANCEL to debug the program ///// As far as I can understand it seems to be a memory leak of some kind. Has anyone had the same problem? Thanks.

Hi Bruno, Eventhough I haven’t the chance to work on the COM COM/MSMQ Bus Adapter, however, I would like to suggest that you have NAS running on a separate server from the Clent and Database. From the error, one or more application could be occupying the memory address. Hence, NAS cannot be written. Good luck !