Closing purchase orders, reporting

Dear Sir, Q.1 . I am using AXAPTA 2012 procurement & sourcing module & i want to know that how to close a purchase order & which dept is authorized is it Purchase Dept or Warehouse or Finance Dept.

Q.2 . How to generate periodical reports by item wise & vendor wise, reports must contain, vendor name Item code, description, unit price, qty, total amount, po number, po date.

appreciate your comments

Please don’t mix multiple questions; create a new thread for each question instead. You see that you were unable to find any descriptive title for the thread (a what I changed it to isn’t perfect either) and now everybody will have switch context depending on which question is being discussed, it won’t be clear which question’s been answered and which still requires attention etc. Making answering more difficult isn’t going to help you with your questions.

Thank you very much for your advice Mr.Martin I wil do the same.

Dear Sir,

I am using AXAPTA 2012 procurement & sourcing module & i want to know that how to close a purchase order & which dept is authorized for closing it Purchase Dept or Warehouse or Finance Dept.

Define the word “close” and the scenario.

Finance would close it if it is fully received and invoiced.

Purchasing could close it if it is not fully received but the remainder is not due and they cancel the remainder.

Ultimately depends upon processing and the business structure.

Dear Mr.Adam,

Thank you very much for your kind feed back.

Closing means, we issue po in ax 2012 qty received full as well as invoiced & here how to confirm that the purchase order is closed & which dept is concerned for it.

Appreciate your comment.

The rest of my post after the clarification still applies as an answer.

Thanks for earlier answers to my post,

Once again i need your help to solve the following.

Can you pls guide me to generate periodical reports by item wise & vendor wise, reports must contain, vendor name Item code, description, unit price, qty, total amount, po number, po date.

Appreciate your comments.