Classes in AOT

I am a little confused with the classes node in AOT. I am on a site that does not have a classes not in their AOT. There appears to be menu items using class objects. I want to make a change to a report. Unfortunately the menu item says that the report is run via a class object. The report object with the same name is not being used. Bottom line, how can I get at the class objects. Is it possible that class objects are not part of the Axapta package for this customer? Rahman Marikar

quote:

Originally posted by Rahman Marikar: I am a little confused with the classes node in AOT. I am on a site that does not have a classes not in their AOT. There appears to be menu items using class objects. I want to make a change to a report. Unfortunately the menu item says that the report is run via a class object. The report object with the same name is not being used. Bottom line, how can I get at the class objects. Is it possible that class objects are not part of the Axapta package for this customer? Rahman Marikar

You are probably be logged on to the USR layer. You cannot change classes at this layer. Log on at the VAR layer. Mark