Changing UOM on RPO

Hi ,

I have only two questions at the end of my post … but if you need more details about the case then you can read it from first …

• item A ( rawmaterial item ) (replenishement system purchase) (pcs)
  • item B (rawmaterial item ( repelnishment system purchase )(pcs)
  • item X (pc=1 , box=96) ( Replenishment system production ) ( Rounding precision = 1)

I need to produce 1pc of item X ( each box of item X contains 1 pcs of item A + 96 pcs of item B)

• bill of material for item X uom PCs ( item A = 0.01041 = 1/96

item B = 1 )

when we are doing RPO if we need to produce 4800 pcs of item X pcs → refresh → item A = 4800 * 0.01041 = 490968 = 50 pc of item A . → item B = 1 * 4800 = 4800 pcs of item B

My question :

on RPO I 've tried to change the UOM to Box and then → function → Replan -->it works → and gave me a result 50 pcs of item A and 4800

1.In general Can we change the UOM on the production order and replan .???

1. when we change the UOM ? Is the starting time and ending time that is retrieved from routing lines will be changed due to UOM change ? as i 've seen the due date for production will not be affected if we change the UOM??it will give the same time for 5 pcs or for 5 boxes ? Is this right

Hi all ,

I 've found it .

Yes you can change the UOM on production order … but instead of replan press refreas with line option

Routing will be affected when you do replan … alll levels

thank you