CashFlow Analysis Add-On

Does any one know of a Cashflow analysis add-on for Navision 3.6?

Even i am looking for a cash flow analysis add-ons. i have developed one in excel using the bank entries copied from navision… Best regards, Anu

Even i am looking for a cash flow analysis add-ons. i have developed one in excel using the bank entries copied from navision… Best regards, Anu

Are you looking for historic cash flow analysis or prospective cash flow analysis?

I am also interested in cash flow analisys. But a little prospective: including certain payments that could happen, be suggested, or regular payments… in order to make a planning of monthly needs of cash.

Do you want to buy from me ? i have both

Yes I want to buy a solution for Cash Flow Analysis both for historic and for upcoming. Please indicate a web address where we can get data sheet or demo etc. Thanks.

There is still no reply, so far. Any serious approach for describing what this add-on / add-in product is cabpable of doing and further information will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Hi, Do you find It?

I built a simple one in Excel using Jet Reports. Can you tell me more about what you want to accomplish? Or maybe send me an Excel worksheet with a sample of how you wish it to flow and I will build it for you to demonstrate.

Try Dave Studebaker at Liberty Grove Software. I know he had a product like this at one point…