Cash Flow

have you ever made cash flow’s report, can you give me a sample?, because I’ve got problem when made it.

Hi, Cash Flow statement is specific to a industry. For which business segment you need the Cash Flow report. I had made the Cash Flow report for Construction company in my previous company. Please specify the business segment.

Actually, I want to make for a distribution company, maybe the model or the kind of is different, but, the point is I want to know how to make the formula or count the number/value, Thanks for your response

quote:

Originally posted by Rajeshj: Hi, Cash Flow statement is specific to a industry. For which business segment you need the Cash Flow report. I had made the Cash Flow report for Construction company in my previous company. Please specify the business segment.

Hello, if your license includes account schedule you might consider to “build” together this Cash Flow Report using this tool instead of designing a completely new report. A cash flow report only includes G/L accounts and that’s exactly what account schedule does. As it is about grouping G/L accounts your new report might be quite unflexible because of necssaary hardcoding… Still, if you want to do it by designing a new code, please be more specific on your question. Saludos Nils