Cant invoice issue

It looks like there was an invoice generated for 11 of the 29 that were received. My issue is that i can’t invoice the remaining 18 that haven’t been invoiced yet.

btw. my PO quantity tab shows the following info:

Invoiced 11

Invoice remainder: 0

Received 29

What is the status of your PO?

Hi Bee,

It happens when 3 way matching is activated, and you do not remove the packing slip marking when you have a partial invoice update.

You can re-create by:

1. Create po line for x 10 and deliver them
  2. Go to invoice update and on the invoice posting, lines tab, change the Update quantity to 5.
  3. Post the invoice.

Your PO line will now be as you describe, with 10 delivered, 5 invocied, but zero remaining to invoice.

On these orders you must use the Delivery note & ‘Unmark packing slip’ option before you amend the quantity in the update field.

Now, correcting the existing order is bit of a pain, and rather long winded to describe here, but if you give me a direct e-mail link I can give you some documentation to help.

Regards,

Hi Adam,

I am also facing exact problem.

{

It looks like there was an invoice generated for 11 of the 29 that were received. My issue is that i can’t invoice the remaining 18 that haven’t been invoiced yet.

btw. my PO quantity tab shows the following info:

Invoiced 11

Invoice remainder: 0

Received 29

}

Can you please send me steps to correct the existing orders.

Regards,

Patil

Kranthi helped me resolve a similar problem in the past. In post titled “Packing Slip partially Invoiced is Missing”. Not sure how to link to previous post.

Kranthi’s instructions below worked for me…

When you do such a kind of transaction - the system takes the cost of 500 for 1000 qty and the same amount will be posted to vendor even.

So to correct this transaction you need to reverse it and re-post it.

To reverse this do the following process.

1. enter “-1000” qty in Receive Now field(Quantity tab).

2. Post packing slip by changing the qty parameter to Receive Now.

3. In the invoice stage change the qty parameter to packing slip and update the qty to “-500” and post the invoice.

Now your inventory and vendor transactions will reversed and the PO status will be Open Order.

Again post the transaction in the way it has to be posted…

Shaun