can't create a new voucher (sequence).

i cant create a new voucher, the error : “System does not support setup ‘continuous’ of number sequence %1.”

my code :

ledgerJournalName = LedgerJournalName::find(ledgerJournalTableCopy.JournalName);

numberSeq = NumberSeq::newGetVoucherFromCode(ledgerJournalName.VoucherSeries);
voucher = numberSeq.voucher();

box::info(strfmt(“New Voucher : %1”, voucher ));

anybody can help me??

One option is to make your voucher series as non continuous - by removing the continuous tick mark…

Hi…

Try with in ttsbegin and ttscommit…

ttabegin;

numberSeq = NumberSeq::newGetVoucher…
voucher = numberSeq.voucher();

ttscommit;

Have fun…

KannaN

Hi,

Don’t worry…Just Go Thru This Post :

http://dynamicsuser.net/forums/p/32430/173888.aspx#173888

hi Shivani,

Do u have any idea for where the number sequence set up is ther for PO invoice vouchers in ax 2012 and wher is the code for that??

just want to know where number sequence for ("Purchase, inventory receipt ") and (“Purchase expenditure for product”) will be taken in code while we post Purchase Invoice… i.e Invoice → voucher → 5 vouchers will be created and among 5, voucher number sequence for Purchase, inventory receipt and Purchase expenditure for product , where we have to define in the set up and which class , method is used to pick the Number sequence??

I will show u the screen shot also

Any help will be appreciated …

Thanks and Regards,

Enrique

Hi Kranthi ,

just want to know where number sequence for ("Purchase, inventory receipt ") and (“Purchase expenditure for product”) will be taken in code while we post Purchase Invoice… i.e Invoice → voucher → 5 vouchers will be created and among 5, voucher number sequence for Purchase, inventory receipt and Purchase expenditure for product , where we have to define in the set up and which class , method is used to pick the Number sequence??

Thanks and Regards,

Enrique