Cannot switch to created company account

Hi Everyone,

Can you please help me… I successfully added new company named company “T” in our AX Live environment server. I successfully add the new domain first then the company account. After creation the company account, I tried to switch to company “T” from my home base company which is “A” but it did switch to company “T”. So I tried delete and re-create it again but still the same problem. I also tried in our AX test environment server and I successfully switch to company “T”. Can you please help find the issue and solution to my problem in our AX Live environment server.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Hi Everyone,

I tried to set company “T” as my default start up company. Company “T” is successfully selected after I re-open AX 2009. I also tried to switch to other company and go back to company “T”. It is also successfully selected without any info log. I was thinking and wandering why I can’t switch or select to company “T” when I tried to set any other companies as default start up company. As default, company “A” will always be our start up company. Note that my user access is Administrator. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Try to debug \Forms\SysDataAreaSelect\Methods\SwitchCompany

Hi Kranthi,

I think there is nothing wrong with method from “Try to debug \Forms\SysDataAreaSelect\Methods\SwitchCompany”. I already check this before both on our AX Live and test environment. Both environment have the same code. See code below…

void SwitchCompany(boolean NewWorkspace)

{

element.setTimeOut(identifierstr(hide),100,true);

appl.setDefaultCompany(dataArea_id.text(), false);

SysSecurity::reload(false);

if (NewWorkspace)

{

InfoLog.createWorkspaceWindow();

}

else

{

InfoLog.navPane().loadStartupButtons();

Infolog.navPane().refreshFavorites(infolog.navPane().selectedFavoriteGroup(),xInfo::currentWorkspaceNum());

}

}

The only alternative solution we did for now is we created new company accounts assigned as “T1” and created more new company accounts which is successfully selected unlike the account we created as letter “T”. I don’t really understand why account letter “T” cannot be selected after creation. We also tried to duplicate accounts and assigned it as letter “T” and we encountered info log saying that the company doesn’t exist. Another problem we encountered in we cannot delete the company account letter “T” and have the same info log. Please help.

Thanks,

Jeremy