Cancelled quantities on cancelled invoice is not reversing on related blanket purchase order

Hello.

I had to cancel one of posted purchase invoices reason of incorrect prepayment amount was included. After i cancelled it, quantities on the cancelled purchase invoice were not reversed on related purchase blanket order.

They still seem to be received on blanket purchase order although i cancelled its related posted purchase invoice.

So how can i proceed in this case?

Thank you.

To reverse the quantities on the cancelled purchase invoice on the related purchase blanket order, you need to take the following steps:

1. Open the related purchase blanket order.
  2. On the Purchase Lines FastTab, select the line related to the cancelled purchase invoice.
  3. Click on the Navigate tab, and then click on the Document Reversal action.
  4. In the Document Reversal window, select the Cancel option, and then click on the OK button.
  5. The quantities related to the cancelled purchase invoice will now be reversed on the purchase blanket order.
  6. Finally, you can create a new purchase invoice with the correct prepayment amount, and then post it.

Please note that reversing the quantities on the cancelled purchase invoice may affect the related inventory and financial transactions, so it is recommended to review the impact of this action before proceeding.

Thank you very much for clear advise