Calculation of Line Discount at time of Purchase Invoice Posting

HI,

At Time of Purchase Invoice Posting, Line Level Discount Amount is posted in the Purchase Account I don’t want to Post Discount in system.

EX.

Purchase - 1000

Disc- 100

Net -900

My voucher is posted by 1000 Dr. and 100 Cr. in Purchase Ledger.

I want to post Voucher of 900 Dr.

Any one can help me for this Issue.??

Thanks in Advance.

Hi …

Could you try doing the following to see if this helps as the discounts can be accounted for in different ways …

AX2012 …

For the item that you purchased, it will have an item group attached (SWM > Setup > Stock > item groups >)

Under the purchase order fast tab … and the account type ‘Purchase, discount’ … if you have a main account assigned, then remove it and test the results. If you don’t have a main account assigned, please assign one and test the results.

I am hoping one of these settings would answer your question, if not … I hope another member of the DUG site can help you here.

Regards

Martin

HI,

Martin

Thanks for your reply.

I tried out Both way.

When I will be attaching Discount Account in Item group>Purchase fast tab(Purchase,Discount) System Post discount amount in that Ledger. Voucher entry is like this way.

Purchase - 10000

Disc (10%) - 100

Net - 900

Purchase A/c Dr. 1000

Discount A/c Cr. 100

Vendor Cr. 900

And When I remove Discount Account in Item group>Purchase fast tab(Purchase,Discount) System Post Voucher like this way.

Purchase A/c Dr. 1000

Purchase A/c Cr. 100

Vendor Cr. 900

Thanks & regards,

Ankit Soni