Breakpoints ignored (in SalesFromLetter_Invoice)

Hi ,

I want to debug the SalesFromLetter_Invoice class.in these class am using F9 key for debug.but while running the SalesOrderForm it doesnot show any debug in that class.pls help how to use the debugger for sub class of SalesFormLetter…

Thanks in advance…

Hello,

You need to put a breakpoint in Run method of Salesformletter_Invoice class, from there you can use F11 key to go into subclasses which will be hit during invoice of sales order.

The debugger will be hit during Invoicing of the sales order. In order to debug sales order form, place a breakpoint in sales table form.

Hi Anand,

I put breakpoint in run() method of SalesFormLetter_Invoice class.i did not give breakpoint for other classes like SalesFormLetter…but am running the sales order form doesn’t show debugger…can you tell me exact place i have to give breakpoint in that class, because am new in Ax 2009…So pls help me out, Thanks in Advance…

Maybe you haven’t allowed debugging on AOS. Open Dynamics AX Server Configuration Utility, select your configuration (or create a new one) and tick Enable breakpoints to debug X++ code running on this server (if it isn’t already ticked). Save the configuration and restart the AOS.

Thanks Martin…