Biztalk Server 2004 and Commerce Gateway

Hello, when i try to send an order confirmation from Navision to Biztalk i get the message “unknown error:24.” and following error in event log: “The Messaging Engine failed to register the adapter for “CommerceGateway” for the receive location “CG://Navision_to_CommerceGateway”. Please verify that the receive location is valid, and that the isolated adapter runs under an account that has access to the BizTalk databases.” But i don´t have created such a receive location. My Configuration: Biztalk 2004, Request Server, Navision 370B, Application- and Database Server are installed on one computer. The User is the Administrator. In VS.NET i create a Solution with the navsion schema (i try NavisionSO and NavisionSOC plus the PropertySchema) and a Orchestration with the CommerceGateway Adapter for the Receive Location. For the Receive address i type the IP-Address. Is this correct? (here i try also some more possibilities). The Send Port should save the xml File in a directory on the harddisk. thanks and regards