Best Pracitce check

I have to create Class. That Class for the best practice. When on tables having delete method that method having delete_from in this case written class has to show best practice error and its better to go for delete action.

I’m sorry, but you merely repeat the same thing again and again. I’m giving up this discussion until it changes.

Please follow the advice from my previous reply.

Sure. I did it. But still I am unable to get my requirement. I created parameter for my requirement. and I did as per your reply

Delete actions to specify what should occur when data being deleted in the current table is related to data in another table. If we want to perform cascade deletes or validations, it is always better to use delete actions than to add specific logic into the code, like DELETE_FROM, to ensure referential integrity between tables.

If there are delete actions on a table and DELETE_FROM is in use, performance will be slow.

Recommendation is to review relationships delete methods and delete actions for inconsistencies and possible causes for data integrity issues. This might lead to runtime errors due to unknown/impossible data combinations that are not checked by any error trapping mechanism.