Batch order inventory transaction

how to delete batch order inventory transaction ?

the receipt status of the inventory transaction in batch order is “ordered”.

Thanks

Why do you want to delete only the inventory transaction?

Deleting the batch order should also delete its related inventory transaction.

Delete the source - so the batch order or the Formula line from the batch order. Depends of course why you want it deleted.

actually by mistake one employee added the quantity as ordered.the rest of the thing in the batch is OK only that ordered quantity is added lastly and we want to end this batch order.we try to reverse the ordered quantity but nothing help.

what I believe is as the status is in ordered so there is no harmful if we delete this

actually by mistake one employee added the quantity as ordered.the rest of the thing in the batch is OK only that ordered quantity is added lastly and we want to end this batch order.we try to reverse the ordered quantity but nothing help.

what I believe is as the status is in ordered so there is no harmful if we delete this

There is no way to delete the transactions directly(from a user interface) rather you should be able to update/delete source (the batch order).

What is the status of batch order?

Do you mean the quantity of the batch order increased, then why cannot you just reduce it to the original quantity?

the status of batch order is report as finished…

no quantity of batch order is same but the item which is by mistaken added have impact on on hand ordered quantity

how to reverse the single transaction in the inventory transaction

How the item has been added, you can elaborate?

actually new accountant who want to end this batch order added this quantity as an ordered.

Can you let us know how they added this qty, example by creating an RAF journal?

Enter a reversing RAF journal to correct the stock and tell the accountant to stay away [:D]

The RAF journal shouldn’t have been posted as the status is Ordered. They should be able to delete the journal, i believe.

I am reading this as the inventory transaction of the added item is ordered, whilst the production order status is RAF. [:D]

Granted it is not exactly clear where the item has been added!

he added the quantity while making this batch order as report as finished.

now the error is

Quantity 13,662,600.00 cannot be updated with inventory reference Prod. reported as finished journal because inventory transactions with status Ordered, Arrived or Registered are insufficient.

I am still not clear, can you check if there any RAF journals that are not posted?

Yes Mr. Kranti,there is one RAF journal which is not posted.

this is the only journal which throws error all other journals are posted and have no issue.

this unposted RAF journal we make reverse,delete but it throws same error .

Quantity 13,662,600.00 cannot be updated with inventory reference Prod. reported as finished journal because inventory transactions with status Ordered, Arrived or Registered are insufficient.

What is the actual batch order qty, how much has been reported as finished and how much yet to be finished?