Batch job issue

Hi,

I have developed a new class in AX 2012 R3 that extends Run Base Batch and I having an issue when I try to run the code as a batch job:

The function DimensionAttributeValueSetStorage.add Item Values was called incorrectly.

Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Xpp.ErrorException: Exception of type ‘Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Xpp.ErrorException’ was thrown.

at Dynamics.Ax.Application.BRA_AdvanceTransIntegration.Run() in BRA_AdvanceTransIntegration.run.xpp:line 17

at Dynamics.Ax.Application.BatchRun.runJobStaticCode(Int64 batchId) in BatchRun.runJobStaticCode.xpp:line 54

at Dynamics.Ax.Application.BatchRun.runJobStatic(Int64 batchId) in BatchRun.runJobStatic.xpp:line 13

at BatchRun::runJobStatic(Object[] )

at Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Xpp.ReflectionCallHelper.MakeStaticCall(Type type, String MethodName, Object[] parameters)

at BatchIL.taskThreadEntry(Object threadArg)

The code works fine if I run it on client. I’ve already tried running both incremental and full CIL, but nothing seems to work, I also tried to deploy this class in another server and it works as batch job with no problems.

It says that method BRA_AdvanceTransIntegration.run() throws an exception at line 17. Please look there and use a debugger if the problem isn’t obvious.