Baffling questions.............

And this weeks new topic… as i think the Jaffa Cake one has been done enough now… with no actual conclusion!! Baffling questions… If a 7-Eleven is a 24-hour convenience store, why do they have locks on the doors? What’s the speed of dark? Anymore baffling questions then post away. Have a good week everyone. Adrian

The locks on the doors are to keep out the riff-raff. If dark is the absence of light, then the speed of dark is based on how long it takes the light to go away, therefore the speed of dark is equal to the speed of light going in the other direction. You really ought to get more rest.

I do need more rest actually. Thank you for your concern. I’m convinced i have a ghost in my house!! Think it’s called Maudrid…

You guys only have to read that for a second… I’ve had to listen to it all day. Dark doesn’t really travel does it? Just kind of sits there waiting for the light to go away.

Wasn’t it Terry Pratchett who said that “Darkness does not exist, it is merely the absence of light”? -------------------------------- Edward Bloomfield Navision Support Consultant Cambridge Online Systems Limited www.cambridgeonline.net

Maybe light doesn’t exist and it is the absence of dark?? Although i’m sure if i thought about what i just wrote for a second i’d tell myself to shut up!! And Kristian shut your whinging cake hole… I think my ghost stroked my face last night… Freaked me out big style!!

Concerning the ghost problem contact John Edward (www.crossingover.tv) More baffling questions: (These are good to use on your NON-PROGRAMMER friends… logic questions are too easy for programers :slight_smile: ) Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the tallest mountain? In what year did both Christmas and New Years fall in the same year? Is it legal for a man to marry his widow’s sister? Doug Sluder Computernetworkx

The most baffling question … Name a sport that the British invented that they are any good at.

Or… name me an Australian who doesn’t speak like Alf Stewart aka Ray Meagher from Home and Away…

I know, why they have locks on the doors. I sed to tease crews at 24hr Shell Gas Stations with the same question. and I was very supprised, when I one day got the answer: “That’s when we have to close, if we had a robbery!” - That’s why! //Henrik Helgesen -: KISS::Keep it Simple, Stupid :-

To Akers; I’m an Aussie and loads of people are suprised when I tell them that I am. So with reards to your question - Me!!!