Axapta Replication

Hi everybody, We are now implementing Axapta in 2 contries. And we need to synchronize data between clients in 2 location. Does anybody have experience about this topic? Now we are using Remote Desktop Connection through VPN. But you can see how weak it is. My idea is to create a replication service (by WebService) and make 2 Axaptas talk to each other through this service. But I am not sure we can do it properly. Note: the replication data is sales data and purchase data.

Hi, I don’t know if this is a clue, but instead of using RDC+VPN, have you can tried with 3-tier clients connected to AOS directly over internet? Thanks, Ciprian

HI, 3-tier Axapta does not work well over the internet because the latency is too high. The better way is to to use Terminal Server (and the best is Citrix) over internet. Neither of them can communicate with the local e-mail client. br,

hi, The internet connection from Vietnam is very bad and unstable. That’s the reason why we have to find out the solution in case Internet connection in Vietnam or Europe is down for 3 or 4 days… [V] Now we build the replication service for trading first. Let’s see if it works!!! Thanks for your responses. Khue Trinh