Axapta Payroll module

Hi all,

I want payroll module in axapta please can anybody help me.

As far as i know - AX got a payroll module which is based on US standards.

You need to develop your own module to meet the INDIAN standards & Statutory Requirements. Already there are some Add-ons for payroll available in the market.

Hi,

Loki Systems* (http://www.lokisys.com/) are the ISV who developed global payroll module. Initially their focus was on US and Canada; however in the recent past they have extended their product to other countries including UK (certified by HMRC). You might want to get in touch with them.

• I do not have any commercial interest in their products

Best wishes,

Hi,

To use Payroll module on AX, you need to install a separate patch through AX installation procedure.

Once it is installed, Payroll appears as a separate module on the Navigation Pane.This provides exclusive functions for Payroll functions which also works in connection to HR module.

Any further help required, feel free to ask.

Hi Mohammed,

I am with Loki Systems and we offer a payroll module in AX. We have customers in 9 countries and are working with a partner to implement our payroll at a customer site in India. This project is currently nearing completion.

Please feel free to contact our Sales team at sales@lokisys.com and we can provide you with more information.

Hi,

Do you have a payroll solution for Germany as well?

Neha