Axapta 4.0 Reporting Server Data Problem

Hi,

Thanks in Advance.

Under Report builder, we had created a report using the Prospectives defined under the Axapta 4.0,

We are getting all prespectives under the Report Builder, but it generate the report with out any data.

but when we generate a report model from SSRS 2005(BI), we get the data for same user and same database connection

Please suggest any options to be set in Axapta 4.0

Thanks

Saeed

Hi, I do not know how to solute your problem, but I have a question:

How do you buil a report with Report Builder with AX?

I try and all I got it, is a message of error:

"Unable to load data source

An error occured while creating a new report using the specified model (and perspective, if specified).

Details:

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: The item ‘/Racco/Accounts payable (EUR - English(United States))’ cannot be found. —> Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ItemNotFoundException: The item ‘/Racco/Accounts payable (EUR - English(United States))’ cannot be found.
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Library.CatalogItemFactory.InternalGetCatalogItem(CatalogItemContext itemContext, Boolean doSync)
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Library.GetUserModelAction.PerformActionNow()
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Library.RSSoapAction`1.Execute()
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.WebServer.ReportingService2005Impl.GetUserModel(String Model, String Perspective, Byte[]& Definition)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.WebServer.ReportingService2005Impl.GetUserModel(String Model, String Perspective, Byte[]& Definition)
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.WebServer.ReportingService2005.GetUserModel(String Model, String Perspective, Byte[]& Definition)"

Do you or anyone else, know how fix it?

Thanks.

hi,

may be this is the problem with u r sql server permissions does not match with axapta user permissions,please check with permissions of the user the try once.

mouli

ax technical consultant

Hello again, in properties in AX, I have Full Permitions, but when I go to check the permitions I got this error on SQL Server Management Studio:

"Cannot connect to ‘server’.

Additional information:

The operation is not supported on a report server that is configured to run in SharePoint integreted mode. —> The operation is not supported on a report server that is configured to run in SharePoint integreted mode.(Microsof.SqlServer.Management.UI.RSClient)"

I don’t want to desconfigure the Reporting Server Configuration, and after that reconfigure, because I know that not will work.

I think I’ll try to configure the SharePoint, right?