Axapta 3.0 SP4 released!

Hi Yesterday Microsoft has released the Service Pack 4 for Axapta 3.0. Also a number of DIS layers have been released (WEMEA, NA, IT, ES). You can get it from your Axapta dealer.

What’s new in SP4?

Hi, 1) It is easier to upgrade to 4.0 from 3.0sp4 2) It is easier to install than 3.0 sp3 with over 50 Hotfixes 3) The following job results 20.0 with sp4 ( vs 10.0 in sp3 ) in the bottom line: static void theSum(Args _args) { real x = 10 ; real y = 10 ; ; x = x/3 ; x = x3 ; y = y/3 ; y = y3 ; print 'x = ', x ; print 'y = ', y ; print ‘============’; print 'x+y= ', x+y ; pause; } br,

Hi, AFAIK, in SP4 mainly there are corrections to resolve previously reported issues across all modules. As far as DIS/DIP layer, there are some additional functionalities for European countries (Germany, UK, Belgium, France, etc) and South Africa. Regards, Harish Mohanbabu

i need service pack 3 and 4 for axapta 3. could some one help me? i dont have access to partner source / customer source to download that. Thanks

Hi, Are you a customer? If so please contact your Axapta reseller. Provided that you have paid your 15% maintenance, then the reseller is supposed to provide you product updates free of cost. Regards, Harish Mohanbabu

Guys, Just curious to know if this SP4 release has some more technical documentation/manuals assosciated with it?? Regards, Dilip

Hi Dilip, Answer to your question is - NO. It looks like the information that came along with other SPs has been included again. Regards, Harish Mohanbabu