Axapta 3.0 on Win NT4/SQL7 ??

Can anyone tell me where I can found the requirements for Axapta 3.0 and each servicepack (but specially for SP3). I need to know on what windows versions it will runn and on what SQL server versions. I allready know that SQL only runs on WinNT (NT4, XP, 2000, 2003). Thanks in advance

Hi I can remember that if you want to start Axapta 3.0 with SQL7, it will give you a message that it cannot run with it. Anyway, the only SQL version that is recommended is SQL 2000 with SP3A.

I have been searching and found in some official MS documentation that SQL2000 is required for Axapta 3.0 (and SQL2000 with SP2) is recommended. And indeed : For Axapta 3.0 SP3 is SQL2000 with SP3a recommended. Thanks for the reply …

Its my understanding that Axapta 3.0 is not certified to run on Windows Server 2003 either.

Is that so ? Cannot really believe that … We have Axapta running on Win2003 by many clients of us. Works fine.

I think it is correct that Axapta is not certified for Windows 2003 Server, but that doesn’t mean that Axapta will not run smoothly. There is a problem related to Windows 2003, though - Internet Information Server. Axapta’s Enterprise Portal could experience problems, but there is a hotfix available and it should also be fixed with the release of Service Pack 1 for Windows 2003. Regards, H. Jaeger Tectura UK

Yes, I know. We have the EP running on Win2003.