AX2009 Sales Packing Slip Report - cannot print multiple copy

Hello,

I am running AX2009.

When I post a sales Packing slip, in the posting screen, I click button “Printer setup” → “Packing slip”, I select printer and Number of copy as 2.

But AX only print 1 copy.

Is there solution to fix this problem?

What happens if you print to screen?

Hello Adam,

If I select “Print on screen”, the “Number of copy” option is grey, and always showing 1 copy on screen.

After showing on screen, if I select print, and set “Number of copy” to 2, then I can print 2 copies.

My installation is not attached to a physical printer, so I cannot test it. Does it work on any other output? Can you push it to another printer to test?

Irrespective of what you have given in the print setup- the system is taking the number of copies from the “Print Management”…

As you said it is working fine when first taken it to the screen and then printer…

Hello,

When I post and print sales Packing slip, I didn’t check the option “Use Print management destination”.

The report just ignore my setting number of copies → and print 1 copy.

Then when I change form setup → Print Management setup - > Sales Packing slip → number of copies, and print sales packing slip, then it can print 2 copies.

It seem like the report always taking the Print Management setup - > number of copies.

I am using the Microsoft Vitrual PC AX2009. No customization on sales and report.

Any setup missing ?

Sounds like a client/server issue. check the pack /unpack are passing the variables ok.

Hello,

I have the same problem in AX 2009 (No customization on sales and report).

Someone found the solution ?

I saw there is a similar correction for AX 2012 (KB2695056).

But how to resolve this problem in AX 2009 ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.