AX SSRS 2012 ERROR : Only integrated security is supported for AX queries

Hi folks,

I am getting a strange issue while running reports in AX 2012 SSRS .

I have checked all the settings of reporting configuration manager and its being authenticated by my name .

After running report I am prompted for credentials which i input but after that too i get the following errors.

Only integrated security is supported for AX queries.”

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vikas Mehta.

I have reinstalled the reporting services but then too i am hae.ving the same issu

I am also stuck with the same error.

Any help on this is appreciated.

Thanks,

Snehal

If you want to run a report temporarily then you can set the dataset properties on the ssrs server of that report to custom and run that particular report .

It will run without prompting for credentials.

Hello Vikas, I am facing the same issue. Is there any resolution for this?

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

If you want to run a report temporarily then you can set the dataset properties on the ssrs server of that report to custom and run that particular report .

It will run without prompting for credentials.

Thanks and Regards,

Vikas Mehta.

Hello Vikas, there are 100s of reports. Does that mean we need to fix it for each report? I am trying to print a sales packing slip on the screen, and I am getting this error. Its for all of the reports. I am stuck a bit as to which particular SSRS report is this? Also if we have to do this for each report, then it is a big issue.

Hello Vikas, I disabled the credentials but now I am getting another error - the target pricipal name is incorrect

kindly advise

this is the fastest way.