ax doubt

Can anybody tell me how to configure the axapta into hindi language.

I have found how to configure.But if i want to create a new language like hindi can you just tell me how to create it.

You cannot do it. AS far as know AX doesn’t support India Local Languages. If you want you can show some reports and forms (the labels) in Hindi but you need to do it manually.

Thank you for your information.

If you use india localization patch, u can work with hindhi langue…

If you use india localization patch, u can work with hindhi langue…

BR,

KIK

I am having the india localisation patch,but tools->options when we are choosing in drop down there is no hindi language,so to choose that we want to crate a new language.But dont know how to create it

You can create a new language but by creating a new language your interface and everything will not be changed into the language what you have created. A lot of work need to be done to get the application into any language.

I have done some reports into local languages for demo purpose but don’t have much idea about converting the whole interfaces into other languages.

If you see into the application files of ax - you can see different label files for different languages only those languages are supported by AX.

Is it your requirement or just want to know about it?

It is one of my requirement.