AX Client not getting started

Hi All,

I am facing problem with my AX 2012R2 client. It was working fine a day before but now giving a prompt which says that

When I am logging in as a different user then AX client is getting opened. How to resolve this!!

Thanks,

Preeti

The prompt says that Microsoft Dynamics AX client has stopped working.

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program.

Hi preeti,

i think u have to change logon password in the services… of Dynamics AX…

It has been discussed… in the forum earlier…

http://dynamicsuser.net/forums/t/61884.aspx

it might help you … please go through this…

Hi,

check the event viewer, and observe the error message it is showing…

Hey thanks for replying,

Chaitanya I had been working fine on my environment for the last few months. But since yesterday till issue is troubling me. While other users on the same environment are able work on the client, I am not. I am not really sure if I can change the logon password or not, although I am having admin rights. What could be the possible reason for this problem.

Hi,

have u checked the event viewer in your system…

share the screen shot of the error message that it is showing…

Please re install the client… Your old one is corrupted …

Few days back i have faced the same problem. At that time i have re installed the client after that it was working fine…

The event log says the following:

The description for Event ID 192 from source Microsoft Dynamics AX cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

Here is the full description of the event log:

The description for Event ID 192 from source Microsoft Dynamics AX cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

Microsoft Dynamics AX Business Connector Session 11.

Error reading auc cache stream.

There you can clearly see that the installation was corrupted . so please re install the ax client. Then it should work.

Thanks for replying Michel.

But what I am wondering is that all my colleagues are on the same environment too. Then why only one user is not able to open AX client. Had it been the case that AX client installation got corrupted then other users on the same environment would be facing the same. I might be wrong be is the AX client user specific? What it means when the error says :

Error reading auc cache stream.

Please help me resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Preeti

Hi,

May be it is a network problem not sure about it. But do one thing In “dynamics AX2012 Configuration” to create New configuration for same credentials .

Thanks
Lakshmi.

check ur network is fine or what?

one more check, is might be a firewall issue. did you change ur firewall in these days? Please check that and test it.

Hi Preeti it is very simple problem.

plz follow the following steps :

Got to Control Panel–> User Accounts–>Click Manege User Accounts → Select your user → Then move Advance Tab → Click Manage Passwords → Than Verify Internet / Net work password and user name is yous.

if not please specify your user name and password.

Hope this will help you.

Cheers !!!

Hi,

Try to delete appdata from ur local machine.

Path will be like " C:\Users%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft "

From that above path try to delete “Dynamics Ax” folder and start opening ur AX client.

And check ur AOS service has been started.

Regards,

Zahir

Hi it is very simple problem.

plz follow the following steps :

Got to Control Panel–> User Accounts–>Click Manege User Accounts → Select your user → Then move Advance Tab → Click Manage Passwords → Than Verify Internet / Net work password and user name is yous.

if not please specify your user name and password.

Hope this will help you.

Cheers !!!

Hi Preeti,

Did you find a solution to this issue?

I’m facing the same problem. We work in a shared workspace - so are using the AX client on same machine. Others are able to open AX but I get the error. If something is corrupted, everyone should have this issue.

Hi Preeti,

Did you find a solution to this issue?

I’m facing the same problem. We work in a shared workspace - so are using the AX client on same machine. Others are able to open AX but I get the error. If something is corrupted, everyone should have this issue.

Thanks,

Sumit