AX 2012 Transaction Button in Procurement & Sourcing -> Reports Missing

Hi I have attached two screen shots of AX 2012 and in one company I’m able to get the Transaction Button in Procurement & Sourcing → Reports and in the other company it was missing. Any setup is to be done. Please suggest.

Screen Shot 1:

Screen Shot 2:

Prabu

May be those two reports are US country specific. That’s the reason you are seeing them in USMF company.

Other company seems not an US company. I believe you know that, In AX2012, country specific features come based on the legal entity’s primary address.

Dear Santosh,

Yes you are right. It may be one of the reason. I’m also checking the settings and please suggest any parameter setting to be enabled to bring the missing button.

Prabu

Only if your legal entity’s primary address is US, you will be able to see this reports.

However, you can’t edit the country/region once the address record is saved. May be if you want that reports to be available for some other country, you may need to approach developer for it.

If it is for testing, you may refer to this article for some understanding.

https://daxing2012.wordpress.com/2013/12/20/ax2012-country-specific-features/

Dear Santosh,

Thanks for your reply. Yes it is correct I have changed the Primary address of the company to US in demo data Organization> Setup > Legal entities> Addresses tab and found the Transaction button is enabled. May be for India specific I will ask my developer to bring the tab.

Prabu