AX 2012 SSRS Drill down reports development issue

HI All,

Does any body succeded in developing SSRS drill down report using AX 2012,please help me to resolve this issue.

I have developed two reports assetlist and assetdetails. Asset list report has asset id which drills down to the asset detail report.

Though i set respective parameter settings , when doing preview in VS 2010 i didn’t get the hyperlink icon while doing mouse over to the asset id value in the first report, that’s asset list report.

The second issue is, anyway i have deployed both drill down reports and accessed thru menu item. Surprisingly, i have seen the link to drill down for asset id column in the asset listing report but when i clicks that i am getting an error like parameter should be a rec id. But if i directly goes to second report, that’s asset details report and give asset id value like BUIL-001, the second report dispalys report correctly.

Please let me know the causes of these issues if any body faced.

Thanks for your sharing. -Udhay

Hi Udhay,

see the below link, i hope its help you out.

http://www.dynamicscare.com/blog/index.php/drill-baby-drill-ax-2012-ssrs-and-drill-throughs

Thanks,

Valeru.

That’s a base for me to develop this report. But i have followed all the steps and still i facing the same issues. Thanks.

The exact issue that i am getting is;

The Microsoft Dynamic AX parameter ID should be a RECID. The exception is System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

The Microsoft Dynamic AX parameter ID should be a RECID. The exception is System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Hi,

How to create a drill down ssrs report in Ax2012… Can u send me one xpo to my mail id kevin.bs@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards,

Kevin

Hi Udhay,

Have you solve the above issue if yes then please provide the useful solution.

Thanks & Regards

Arun Garg

I have created the sub report and its working well . its workflow is like in my 1 st report there are “id” & "name " , there after when i click on any name it pops up another report where it shows me the details regarding the respectinve name .

But instead of pop up the details in another report i want dat respective details should be displayed in the same report (either at side of reportor at bottom).

If any 1 have solution for this , den plz let me know about it .

thanks.

sory guys …title of this post should be " DrillTrough " not DrillDown.