AX 2012: Run initialization checklist after installation?

Dear All,

I’ve installed AX 2012 components for a few days, components consist of Database, AOS, BI, Client, Debugger, Web Service, Business Connector, Management Utilities and finished it successfully.

However, after setup to run AX client, I cannot run Initialization checklist any more

• Prepare initilization

• Synchronize database

• Initilize system

All items have been disable to run them. So, could you please tell me how to run this check list?

Thanks in advance

Khoa Diep

Hi Khoa,

Tell me exactly the components and its prerequisites that you have installed for Ax 2012. If the checklist is disabled, then you must miss some component to be installed.

Hi Enrique,

I’ve installed AX 2012 on Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 with SQL Server 2008 R2 x64. I checked some components for installation as below:

• Database
  • AOS
  • Business intelligence components
  • Client
  • Debugger
  • Web services on IIS
  • .NET Business Connector
  • Mangement utilities

In validation window for these components, I installed all prerequisites (tools, SQL Server, hotfix, roles, features…). Also there was no errors happening in my installation progress to come running Initialization Checklist.

I just saw 3 disable items in the checklist and cannot click on any item.

Hi,

I tried to change WinSrv 2008 SP2 Enterprise x64 to WinSrv 2008 R2 Enterprise x64 and everything is ok with the same steps now.

Khoa Diep

:slight_smile:

Hi Khoa Diep,

Have you get solution for that issue.I have also same error.

Plz share me if you have answer for the issue.

Regards,

Rajkumar

rajkumar.kce@gmail.com