AX 2012 R3 Client problem only on Windows 7

Hello,

I have a problem with my AX client on Windows 7. If I install client on windows 8 or windows server 2012 it is working fine. But when I am using Windows 7 the client opens and there are a lot crashes (When trying to do full CIL, trying to refresh elements from cashes, when compile just one object (table or class)). Also when I am trying to open all purchase orders there is .Net framework error. All those features works nice on other clients with same user and to the same AOS.

Errors from Event Viewer:

Crash error:

The description for Event ID 180 from source Microsoft Dynamics AX cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

Microsoft Dynamics AX Business Connector Session 3.

RPC exception 3765269347 occurred in session 3 process is Ax32.exe thread is 4808(User: Admin, ClientType: GUI)

.NET Framework Error:

************** Exception Text **************

System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException (0x80004005): External component has thrown an exception.

at Microsoft.Dynamics.Kernel.Client.AreaPageGroup.DoLink(LinkNode node)

at Microsoft.Dynamics.Kernel.Client.AreaPageGroup.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.UserControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

0842.loadedAsemblies.txt (11.4 KB)

In the file above is the whole error massage.

BR!

After debuging I know where the error comes from, but I still don’t know how to solve it.

In the code there is a line that check this: System.Windows.SystemParameters::get_HighContrast()

and here the exception is thrown.

Have you installed all pre-requisities? Do you have the right version of .NET framework? Has anything been logged to the event log?

Have you installed all pre-requisities? - I am not sure, where I can find a list of it?

Do you have the right version of .NET framework? - There is a .NET Framework version 4.5.1

Has anything been logged to the event log? - Here is the event viewer information:

The description for Event ID 180 from source Microsoft Dynamics AX cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

Microsoft Dynamics AX Business Connector Session 3.

RPC exception 3765269347 occurred in session 3 process is Ax32.exe thread is 1412(User: Admin, ClientType: GUI)